By making a purchase, creating an Annie and Maude account, using our website, signing up to online marketing, entering a Annie and Maude competition, or providing your details to us in store or over the phone, you are acknowledging that your personal data may be used in accordance to the practices set out in this policy.
We endeavour to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (May 2018) and will be transparent about how we intend to use your information.
We have to collect some personal data from you in order to provide you with our services. This means that we may also need to share this information with third parties who help us to provide these services, such as our couriers, so they can deliver your items to you.
How we collect and use your personal data
You share your data with us when:
- You register for an Annie and Maude account
- You sign up for our newsletter and other online marketing
- You enter our competitions
- You talk with us on the phone or in-store
- You send emails or letters to us
We collect your data when you use these services:
- Transactional details when you order something from us
- Cookies gathered from the devices you use to connect to our website or social media platforms
- Data from 3rd parties we work with
- Our social media platforms
We may have to use your personal data for legitimate purposes such as delivery updates, product recalls, price changes including credit or refund charges.
We are obliged to provide, if asked to do so, your personal information to the police or any other regulatory or government authority investing suspected illegal activities.
Online and in store purchases you make with us are secure and all credit card information is transmitted directly, in an encrypted format to our payment processors Barclays eDPQ or Sage Pay.
Cookies are little files that hold pieces of information which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, smart phone or tablet. This information is used to keep track of your current shopping session, to personalize your experience on our website and to retrieve your shopping basket.
- Ensure you remain logged into the website throughout your browsing session
- Maintain the functions that support your customer journey
- Help us to improve your browsing experience by giving us insight into how our website is being used
How to contact us
Annie and Maude